WEBINAR: INVESTING FOR AMERICAN EXPATS OR US-CONNECTED PEOPLE — adamfayed.com
(this content originally appeared on adamfayed.com)
Yesterday I was delighted to discuss investing for American expats, and “US connected persons” which can include spouses of Americans and those that were born in the US.
That included a high profile “victim” of the US tax code — UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson who had an unexpected tax bill when he sold his home!
The webinar included a discussion on:
- The election in 2020 and US Markets
- The changes that could come as a result of the coronavirus
- How investors should manage their assets in times like these
- Potential taxes for Americans living overseas
- Investment options if you don’t have a lot of capital compared to if you have a significant amount of capital deployed
- Don’t be fearful of putting your capital to work with 0% interest rates.
- What you can do if you plan to live and work in America for even a short period of time.
If you would like to attend our next webinars, or would like to reach out, you can contact me via the WhatsApp icon or on email — email@example.com