Terms of business in the offshore financial services industry
Are you a broker or consultant, servicing clients globally or locally? Are you interested in terms of business with some of the life insurers and platforms, but can’t get direct terms?
Or perhaps you can get the terms, but feel it will be too much effort, in terms of admin?
Or perhaps you are willing to give away some money, in return for lead support and other forms of co-operation?
I am looking for brokers to co-operate with. Ideally I am looking for brokers or consultants who:
- Want to work independently. For example, a consultant who wants to work for a network-like company, where they are compensated more, but work remotely.
- Are focused on local or expat business. The local market is huge and I welcome people contacting me from around the world. I am especially interested in markets such as Mexico, Russia, India, China, South America and South East Asia.
- I especially welcome brokers and consultants who have co-operated with some of the life insurance firms that makes online business easy (Premier Trust, Custodian Life and Investors Trust/ITA as three examples). Open-minded to people who have worked with traditional providers such as Friends Provident International.
- Are easy to deal with, and recognize this is a relationship based on mutual trust.
- Currently can’t target certain groups of people (for example Americans or locals) and want new opportunities in this regard.
For more information and a confidential chat please email me — firstname.lastname@example.org