I am pleased to announce that we will be hosting an investment webinar on July 23, at 4pm London time. You can convert to your local time here.
I will be hosting a discussion with an SEC-regulated firm, which is also based in London.
We will discuss:
- Investment options for American expats and US persons more generally.
- New changes that have came from changing government rules
- How best to maximise your wealth whilst living overseas beyond investment returns
- How you can set up a pension whilst living overseas
- Reporting including FBAR (foreign bank account reporting) and FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
- If you are planning to live and retire overseas, is it better to wait until you are an expat, or start the process whilst you are living in America?
- Is coronavirus likely to change the equation for Americans living overseas.
If you wish to attend the Zoom Webinar, you can contact me via email@example.com.
We will have an interactive Q&A session so also feel free to ask me some questions beforehand, which will be addressed during the talk.